Saturday, April 23, 2011

Finished Quilt Top

Well, I was able to spend the entire 9 hours yesterday to get the quilt top completed. I finished at 10:55 last night. The pictures really don't do it justice because of the strange angle I had to take them from. My mom asked me to make this quilt for my dad so I'm calling the pattern Dad's Diamond.  Of course it could be a "diamond" for a mom or a sister with the use of different colors. Mom and I selected the fabric together so there are several reasons this is a special project for me. I'm debating about whether to offer it as a class or not. I pieced together more than 1100 3" squares that I cut from over 7 yards of fabric. Another 6 yards (solid  backing) will be used for the back. Let me know if you'd like to see it as a class.

Back to teaching new classes soon! Thanks for dropping by.
http://www.ecraftclasses.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment