Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Progress on the Quilt

Why am I showing you progress reports on this quilt? Well, I think it's interesting when I see that businesses are real people and I want to share some of my "real person" craft moments with you. Unfortunately life is real (with Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day (soon enough), (1) college graduation, (3) birthday and (2) anniversary celebrations, (1) college entry  prep, and end-of-the-school-year homeschool activities among the normal activities like housework right now) so progress has been slow.  I finally did find time to put the quilt on the rack last night that my husband and older son made for me a  few years ago. I'll place my first hand quilted stitch in about 10 minutes. I don't hand quilt often but this rack helps tremendously when I do. Thanks for peeking.


No comments:

Post a Comment