Monday, June 22, 2015

Craft Time?

Hi! How have you been? Have you had time to craft? I may craft two or three hours a month now. I am still buying fabric and craft kits on a regular basis. My work has increased quite a bit on Upwork and I am researching for two books I want to write. Thus, crafting is still there, but it has become a pastime in my life once again. This means I am going to have to make some decisions about my craft sites soon. I had the ECC website sold but  haven't heard back from the potential buyer in a couple of months so I will probably just sell the domain name soon. I don't really have time to train anyone but if you were thinking of starting your own ecraft class website, that domain name will hopefully be for sale soon. I will post that here when I make the final decision about that. Thanks for stopping by to read today's update.

Have a nice day!
www.ECraftClasses.com
www.ECraftClasses.blogspot.com
www.RagQuiltClassroom.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment