Thursday, August 7, 2014

New Painting Project and Hummer Babies

How are you doing today? It has been a very busy week at our house. We started our son's first week of lessons, trying to keep up with the housework, worked a little overtime, after 6 months of living with us the cat has decided to start jumping onto the kitchen countertops so have to spend time bleaching everything multiple times, baby hummers are finally feeding, and I started a new paint-by-number project. I have some cute ideas written down for new classes. Right now there isn't time to concentrate on the details but eventually things will calm down enough for me to get to those. I wanted to share a little bit of my week with you while I have a free five minutes.

This new painting has lots of little details. I'm going to need a magnifying glass to see many of the small numbers. I worked on it Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I put it away last night and hope to get back to work on it again Sunday or Monday.

Here's what it will look like finished.

The babies are a little timid so I just took these pictures from inside the kitchen window. Sorry about the screen. Maybe we can get some better shots when they get used to coming around and realize they aren't going to get hurt.




Have a nice day!
www.ECraftClasses.com
www.ECraftClasses.blogspot.com
www.RagQuiltClassroom.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful painting! Every detail within this piece is amazing! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Caryl Anne. I'm very excited to share more progress images soon. Ü

    ReplyDelete