Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Back After a Couple of Busy Weeks

How have all of you been? It has been blissfully busy around here. It seems like I am always cleaning since the cat has moved in. She's our little sweetheart though. I was busy for several days last week doing just that and preparing for hubby's birthday dinner this past Sunday. We had crock pot cube steak as the main course. It was divinely melt-in-your mouth delicious. I had been craving fried green tomatoes so that, and a new favorite side dish, cornbread salad, and everyone else's favorites, homemade creamed corn and mashed potatoes were served with dinner rolls. There were seven of us including myself. Two of them, our older son and his girlfriend, were back for brunch Monday. I made them eggs, bacon and toast. It's always good to see family, isn't it? If they don't show up for a meal, I make sure they stay long enough to eat anyway.

I took care of what needed to be taken care of for work yesterday morning then sat down yesterday afternoon to finally finish one of 10 jars and flowers from one of my new cross stitch kits. I have been working on this off and on for a couple of weeks I guess. Anyway, it's really cute and I have a picture below. I have some [hopefully] quicker projects I want to work on for a while. As soon as there is less chance for rain, I want to start working on some outdoor projects. Then once those are completed, I can get back to work on these UFO projects -- a quilt, the Jesus latch hook, and this jar cross stitch.



After a couple of hours of writing and some lunch, I plan to do more housework today.

Have a nice day!
www.ECraftClasses.com
www.ECraftClasses.blogspot.com
www.RagQuiltClassroom.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment