Monday, November 18, 2013

Still preparing for the craft show

I just wanted to give you a quick update as I continue to prepare for next week's online craft show. I dragged out the embroidery machine over the weekend and embroidered a couple of kitchen towels. They are so cute! I have to work on a few different projects this week but hope to do some more embroidering next weekend if time allows. I also have to start preparing the house and dishes for Thanksgiving guests.

I definitely want to finish one more burlap project and two or three fleece projects AND the video class I have been promising. I currently have 46 items uploaded to the booth. I should have between 50 and 60 items when I'm finished.

Thanks for dropping by for the update this week.

Have a nice day!
www.ECraftClasses.com
www.ECraftClasses.blogspot.com
www.RagQuiltClassroom.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment