Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Finished House Quilt


With the holidays being quite busy, I haven't had much to report in the way of finished projects the last couple of months. This week, I finally did finish a little cheater quilt that I started working on about five years ago. I worked on it when I did have a few spare moments during the busy holidays rather than trying to begin any new projects. The piece is only 31" x 31 1/2", but when I started it I was new to quilting and wanted a small project I could practice my hand quilting on. I definitely learned a lot by practicing on this quilt including a quicker way to quilt without losing quality. It will likely become a wall hanging in our home since it began as a practice piece. It is also likely that I will have a training video for you soon to teach you what I learned on this project.




Have a nice day!
www.ECraftClasses.com
www.ECraftClasses.blogspot.com
www.RagQuiltClassroom.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment