Friday, November 2, 2012

New Classes Coming Soon

This week has been fairly busy lifewise but I have managed to complete my part of two patterns that I'm working on with another person. I'm mostly thinking about the third pattern that we're working on together. I feel that the instructions are still too complicated so that one is going a little slower.

I also have a new rag quilt pattern in progress. OMG! I think it is going to be so cute. I can't wait to reveal it next week.

I also completed a couple of orders and prepared for an online craft show. So all in all I have accomplished a few craft tasks but it has been very slow. Thanks for visiting today. I hope to have better updates next week.

Have a nice day!
www.ECraftClasses.com
www.ECraftClasses.blogspot.com
www.RagQuiltClassroom.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment