Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Red and Gold Quilted Christmas Ornamnents




I made these pretty quilted Christmas ornaments over the weekend.  It was totally not what I had planned to make but I have always loved these types of ornaments and when I saw how easy they were to make after watching a YouTube video, I had to make them.

When I say easy, I don't mean quick. It took me about 10 hours to make these three ornaments. I enjoyed this project so much that I bought 11,250 more pins so I can make several more of these AND a similar type of class that I purchased from www.ECraftClasses.com not too long ago.

I will share the round ornament video here soon with some tips that were omitted from the video.

Have a nice day!
www.ECraftClasses.com
www.ECraftClasses.blogspot.com
www.RagQuiltClassroom.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment