Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Finished the Log Cabin Quilt!

At long last the log cabin quilt for my husband is finished. I have been working on it on and off for nearly a year now. I snapped the pictures below and threw it into the washing machine. Since it has taken me almost a year to hand quilt just the length of this quilt, I decided that I would not attempt the width at this time. I hope to do that at some point though. In the meantime, I want to practice free-motion quilting on my sewing machine. It will still take a couple of months to complete a quilt like this on the machine but it will be fully quilted rather than half quilted anyway. At age 47, I will never get finished if I try to hand quilt all of the quilts I want to make in my lifetime.

Thanks for dropping by to take a peek.





Have a nice day!
www.ECraftClasses.com
www.ECraftClasses.blogspot.com
www.RagQuiltClassroom.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment