Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Quietly Crafting

I have been quietly crafting while we chisel away at home education lessons. My husband's quilt is coming along nicely. I have most of the new pocket sized tissue covers finished. Just as I start doing well, I find more stuff I want to create though. I brought home two quilt kits this past weekend so I want to get those pieced this week. There's a new quick technique I found on YouTube that I want to try and make some quick table runners with some of the tons of fabric I still need to use up.

I haven't gotten back to the flag afghan I was knitting. And I have so many other ideas for quick items I want to make. Ugh! But I am making progress in other areas so I suppose that as long as there is progress, that's what matters.

I wanted to let you know that I am working but I haven't had time to complete projects so there aren't any pictures to show you this time. I'm not sure when I'll have a new class ready but your patience will pay off because as I said, I have lots of projects in my head. Too bad I don't have as much time. Oh! I will begin writing my novel this week which may take some time from my crafting. As of now, I intend to spend at least 10 minutes a day writing and that will likely turn into more time if ideas are flowing well. I don't know if it will ever be published but I'll never know if I don't try so I have to get started. Ü I'll be back soon with pictures of finished work.

Have a nice day!
www.ECraftClasses.com
www.ECraftClasses.blogspot.com
www.RagQuiltClassroom.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment