Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Quilting, Cross Stitching and Shopping

I wanted to drop by and share some of the latest crafts I am working on as well as another downtown shopping trip, which is so much more fun than shopping at the mall. The shopping trip started at Sycamore Shoals in Elizabethton, TN with the art and wreath exhibition.


Back of the quilt. I didn't realize my toes were in the picture!


Front of quilt. No toes!


Started working on the fourth jar of flowers in this cross stitch I started several months ago and put away for a while.

 Art and Wreath Exhibition
















Downtown Elizabethton
It wasn't decked out for Christmas like Jonesborough, but it was serene.

After the art and wreath exhibition, we went downtown to shop in the antique
stores for a couple of hours before lunch. I thought this clock was cute.

Just like every other town, they have a nice veteran's display,
but this one is the nicest I have seen so far.


Have a nice day!
www.ECraftClasses.com
www.ECraftClasses.blogspot.com
www.RagQuiltClassroom.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment