Wednesday, August 21, 2013

New Rag Wreath Coming Soon

I'm trying to clean this week and plan to do some deeper cleaning next week. While picking up yesterday to do my cleaning in the craft room, I have gathered my supplies for my next rag wreath. This one will be better suited for Halloween. Sorry for the glare from the sun on the carpet. For some reason I didn't notice that when I snapped the photo.

I found some black and orange buttons as well as black and orange ribbon that will look great with the black and orange homespun fabric strips. If you'll remember, I bought some black raffia over the weekend and will make a cute bow from that. I will work on the wreath between cleaning and lessons over the next few days. I'll be back soon with the finished piece.



Have a nice day!
www.ECraftClasses.com
www.ECraftClasses.blogspot.com
www.RagQuiltClassroom.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment