Monday, June 3, 2013

Three New Projects Completed

I finally finished the two beaded angels and the cross stitch project in the pictures below. I just got the cross stitch project off the hoop moments before this post. That will be pressed later to prepare it for framing. I finished the angels Saturday morning. I am still working on a few more projects from my newest class before I upload that. I did get four more sets completed over the weekend. After completing a few more I will upload the new class. I think this is perhaps my most important creation and I can't wait to share it with you. Some housework must be done before I work on more of these however. I will start that today and hopefully that will be finished by tomorrow afternoon.

After a visit to the doctor last week my blood work did come back showing I am in perfect health so that's a load off my mind. I couldn't figure out why I am so tired lately so now I can chalk it up to trying to get too much accomplished at once. I do have a sudden surge of energy so I think the "rest" did me some good last week. By rest I mean that I didn't push myself. I enjoyed the sunshine, back yard wildlife, and my hanging flowers after supper a couple of days last week. I even went to a neighborhood garage sale Saturday (something I haven't done in years) and hope to plan one of those myself for our neighborhood soon.

I have started a new blog. This has been on my mind for several weeks so I'm glad I got time to do that as well. Hoping you can join me at www.WomenInChristOurKing.blogspot.com.




Have a nice day!
www.ECraftClasses.com
www.ECraftClasses.blogspot.com
www.RagQuiltClassroom.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment