Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Woman's Day Magazine - Women's Health Articles

I hope you don't mind that today's blog post has absolutely nothing to do with crafting. I'm at the age that I really need to take care of myself in order to take care of the family and to continue to do the crafts that I love. I read two great articles about women's health in the October 2011 issue of Woman's Day magazine that are easy for me to promote good health. I just wanted to share this news with you because so many women don't worry about their health. We need to take care of ourselves as much as we take care of the others in our lives. A few simple things can help us maintain that healthy lifestyle in just a few minutes a day.

All I'm going to say is that from this day forward, I WILL eat an apple a day and I WILL walk 30 minutes a day 5 days a week. To find out why, you'll have to read the magazine.

To our health!
http://www.ecraftclasses.com/
http://www.ecraftclasses.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment