Wednesday, February 26, 2014

New Supplies

As I've mentioned before, I enjoy learning new crafts and having lots of supplies available for my own ideas. Below are pictures of some great bargains I couldn't pass up.

Fleece for $2.99 a yard from Hancock Fabric. I got 2 yards of each.

Yarn from Herrshner's. The pinks looked like they matched better on their website but I think they'll work together anyway.

Latch hook kits and latch hook tool. The kits were on sale over 50%. 
This is the new craft I want to learn.

Stamped Jar covers were about 50% off. 
I had to buy the floss kit for this project separately.

Cute spring wreath kit was over 50% off.
It came with everything but the fabrics will have to be cut by me.

Inside one of the latch hook kits. The yarn has been neatly cut 
and the canvas is marked for proper placement of the yarn.


Have a nice day!
www.ECraftClasses.com
www.ECraftClasses.blogspot.com
www.RagQuiltClassroom.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment