Monday, July 9, 2012

Prayer Pillows, Pillow Magnets, Lanyards and Shower Curtains

I worked on an array of projects last week and finished most of them over the weekend and the last two just this morning. The four little girls next door had asked for butterfly, horse and breast cancer magnets. Well, with time and ideas being short, I decided to buy printed fabric, make little 3" pillows and glue magnets to the back of them rather than try to make a horse and butterflies. Since I cheated on the magnets, I decided to make another set of 3" pillows, sew a Jesus Loves Me ribbon around them and little cross beads onto the ribbons to make little prayer pillows. I have a tad more fabric left from the prints I bought for them so will make them some tissue covers for the pocket size tissue packets.

Hubby asked for the lanyards, and the shower curtains will be available on Etsy shortly. I did machine piece all those patchworks squares on the shower curtains in case you were wondering. Ü


close up of one of the prayer pillows

Four of the eight lanyards I made

Four magnets

Four prayer pillows

Sage green shower curtains

Burgundy shower curtains



Have a nice day!
www.ECraftClasses.com
www.ECraftClasses.blogspot.com
www.RagQuiltClassroom.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment