Thursday, February 16, 2017

Project Review of Finished Riolis Beaded Heart Embroidery

I started this project one Saturday afternoon and finished it the following Wednesday afternoon. It probably took less than 10 hours total to complete. There were only two colors of metallic floss and two colors of beads, so it's definitely a must-have if you're looking for a quick and simple project. This kit came with everything needed to complete the project. Again, more than enough floss and beads than you'll need to finish the project. I bought this kit at Hobby Lobby. You may be able to find it online by typing in Riolis Embroidery Kit 1354.

I didn't have time to press it before taking the picture. Sorry about that. I will press it eventually for a project I want to make with all of my small finished embroidery and cross stitch projects.



Have a nice day!

www.ECraftClasses.com
www.ECraftClasses.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment