Tuesday, February 21, 2017

ECC Website Update

Hi everyone!

I just dropped by to let you know that the ECC website has been taken down. I have redirected www.ecraftclasses.com to the blog, so don't be surprised that you have arrived at the blog instead of the website. There are going to be many broken links for a while until I make all the modifications from the website to the blog. I operated the website for seven years so this may take quite some time to complete the link updating/removal process. Thanks so much for your patience. In the meantime, if there's some information you're anxious to have updated, just leave me a comment in that particular post and I'll make that change for you as soon as possible.

Have a nice day!
www.ECraftClasses.com
www.ECraftClasses.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment