Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Ordered a Few Craft Kits

Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I don't get much time to craft so that's why my website is for sale. But I did find some awesome deals at Herrschners this morning so I ordered a few kits. They looked simple so it's possible I will finish the projects when I do have a little time to start them. I haven't ordered any craft supplies in a very long time. I'll add images of the kits when I receive the box. Mail is slow reaching us right now because of all the snow we've had the last couple of weeks. As a matter of fact, we're expecting another 2 to 4 inches overnight.

I do have a couple of ongoing projects. Maybe I can can get updated pictures of those for you shortly. I hope all of you are staying safe and warm

Have a nice day!
www.ECraftClasses.com
www.ECraftClasses.blogspot.com
www.RagQuiltClassroom.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment