Monday, May 5, 2014

Bean Bags Worked Great!

I am very happy to report that none of our new bean bags broke while we were tossing them around Saturday night. So my way of making them is very effective. Everyone liked the rice filling more than the original bean filling that I used as well. The bags slid on the boards as they should have and I personally liked the grip better. I will eventually buy some corn feed to fill a few bean bags just to see how those work. Although not preferred by many, corn feed is cheaper, used in regulation bean bags, and I'd simply like to report my own findings based on personal use.

How was your weekend? Mine was a little odd. We decided to mow on the spur of the moment Friday night. That was nice. Mowing is usually planned and we dread it all day. But the unplanned version went very quickly and we weren't tired afterward. I usually clean on Fridays but thought we may mow sometime over the weekend and didn't have time to redo everything if we did. So I did some housework Saturday, some yesterday and will finish today.  I'm hoping we can mow on Mondays, Tuesdays or Wednesdays the rest of the season because I really, really don't like to clean house all weekend. Ü I didn't get to craft at all! I usually get to craft for three or four hours on Sundays anyway.

My son starts his last three weeks of book lessons for this school year today. We are looking forward to a couple of months without book work. I try not to let a day go by that something isn't learned though. Life is more meaningful if you keep the mind sharp. That's all I can think to ramble about today. Off to get this day started.

Have a nice day!
www.ECraftClasses.com
ww.ECraftClasses.blogspot.com
www.RagQuiltClassroom.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment