Thursday, April 24, 2014

Quick Update

Hi everyone,

I thought I had better post something since it has been nearly a month since my last post. I am still working on the Jesus latch hook. I'm almost half way finished with the project so I will have a picture for you soon. Anyway, it has been a busy 4 weeks with my son's home education lessons, Easter, two birthdays and two anniversaries that I combined with Easter dinner, and dentist appointments. On top of that, I think I have a pinched nerve. It was intermittent for a couple of months but it has been ongoing with the exception of a couple of days this past month. The pain is almost paralyzing at times between my shoulder blades and the pain continues down my arms to my elbows and my fingers tingle like they are asleep. It interrupts my sleep and slows down my daily routines. I'm so ashamed because I am such an unimportant person as far as people go and the things I feel like I have to do are equally unimportant. But the pain and loss of sleep is making me grouchy so I feel like I need to do something.

I have ruled out lung cancer, esophagus cancer, and possible heart attack-on-the-way through my own research. A simple shot can get rid of the pain if it is a pinched nerve. Again, mere shame is keeping me from going through with this. Doctors look at me like I'm an idiot when I express my pain and have to tell them I'm just a housewife (a very unimportant roll in society today). Until I get up my nerve, things will just move along slowly. I'm not whining but I felt like I owed you an explanation for my absence - and perhaps a prolonged absence until the pain subsides. Thanks for your patience.

Have a nice day!
www.ECraftClasses.com
www.ECraftClasses.blogspot.com
www.RagQuiltClassroom.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment