Monday, January 27, 2014

Life is Beautiful Fabric

I got this pretty fabric at the local quilt shop over the weekend. Hubby was next door at a car parts store getting a battery for the BMW which is boring so I visited the quilt shop instead. You can't see the bottom fabric on the right of Catch your Dreams but it has a lovely blue-gray swirl that matches that blue-grey background below Catch your Dreams. This will be just a simple little quilt given that I only got a yard each of the swirl and the butterfly print above that. 

The cross stitch project is coming along nicely. I need to clean out a closet and work on my own classes/patterns some this week though so that will be put on hold for a while. As soon as the details in the cross stitch project start to show better I will get a picture of it to post for you to see. I'll be back as soon as I can with more updates.



Have a nice day!
www.ECraftClasses.com
www.ECraftClasses.blogspot.com 
www.RagQuiltClassroom.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment