1 small pack of baby carrots
1 each red, yellow and green bell pepper
1 large cucumber
1 bag of celery
2 pints of cherry tomatoes
Carton of baby spring mix
Disposable aluminum pizza pan
2 buttons for eyes and glue gun
- After washing the veggies, I cut the celery into 3" sections then cut it down the middle to make celery sticks. Cut 2 slits in 2 of the sticks to make the feet.
- I cut the tops and bottoms off the bell peppers and "gutted" them. Slice from the top to the bottom then cut small strips around the peppers.
- Peel the cucumber and slice into several pieces.
- Lay the spring mix just around the edges of the pizza pan.
- Lay the celery sticks on top of the spring mix.
- Lay the carrots on top of the celery sticks
- Pile the cucumbers at the bottom of the pan.
- Pile the tomatoes between the carrots and the cucumbers.
- Lay the peppers on top of the tomatoes.
- In a separate location, glue the eyes, beak(made from a triangular cut from a yellow pepper) and that red thing (which I suddenly can't remember the name of and was made from a slice from a red pepper) onto the bottom of the green bell pepper. Be sure all glue strings are removed from the head and place onto the cucumbers.
- Lay the legs beneath the head and it's ready to serve.
- Serve with your favorite dip.
Have a nice day!