Monday, October 14, 2013

Primitive Black and Tea Dyed Muslin Rag Wreath

I finished this awesome wreath Saturday and have it for sale in our Etsy store. It will look great in a primitive home or if you have other black décor around the house.

I got more ric rac, ribbon, flesh colored acrylic paint and 3/4 inch diameter wooden beads over the weekend so I can make more of the paper doily angels. Have you tried any of those yet? I also started on a new rag wreath. Too cute! And I want to  make more ornaments that I have provided a free tutorial for here: http://ecraftclasses.blogspot.com/2011/11/miniature-christmas-grapevine-wreath.html. Look for all of these in upcoming posts.



Have a nice day!
www.ECraftClasses.com
www.ECraftClasses.blogspot.com
www.RagQuiltClassroom.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment