Monday, September 23, 2013

Red Christmas Wreath and Christmas Fabric Flowers

Before life gets too busy this week I wanted to share the crafts I was able to finish last week. I haven't had time to add the wreath to Etsy yet and the fabric flowers need a bit more umph. I have no idea yet what I'll use the flowers on. I am also working on a topsy turvy doll. Got the clothes cut out  and prepped to sew over the weekend. With no lessons this week, a few closets and cabinets are going to be cleaned out. As always crafting will be conducted after the work is completed each day. I'm feeling the urge to make a penny rug so you may have a new class soon.


red/tea dyed rag wreath


Christmas-y fabric flowers


Have a nice day!
www.ECraftClasses.com
www.ECraftClasses.blogspot.com
www.RagQuiltClassroom.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment