I'm trying to clean this week and plan to do some deeper cleaning next week. While picking up yesterday to do my cleaning in the craft room, I have gathered my supplies for my next rag wreath. This one will be better suited for Halloween. Sorry for the glare from the sun on the carpet. For some reason I didn't notice that when I snapped the photo.
I found some black and orange buttons as well as black and orange ribbon that will look great with the black and orange homespun fabric strips. If you'll remember, I bought some black raffia over the weekend and will make a cute bow from that. I will work on the wreath between cleaning and lessons over the next few days. I'll be back soon with the finished piece.
Have a nice day!