Monday, July 22, 2013

Thinking About Christmas

Last night as I was brushing my teeth, I began humming Christmas tunes. Yes, it is about that time of the year that we crafters begin to think about the holidays. I need to clean the house and do some yard work this week but I'm going to start working on cutting fabric for ornaments, wreaths, and garland once that is finished. Oh! And scarves! And rag quilts! I'll work on that quite a bit until our homeschool lessons begin in a couple of weeks. After lessons begin, I can create while my son is working on his own or during the evenings when we are watching TV. I probably should have been cutting fabric all summer but the holiday bug just bit me. I would like to make some autumn items too. Usually creating inspires me to think of new classes so hopefully you'll see more of those too as we head into fall.

Have a nice day!
www.ECraftClasses.com
www.ECraftClasses.blogspot.com
www.RagQuiltClassroom.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment