Saturday, May 25, 2013

As you might have guessed Ü

I must have caught some sort of virus that zapped my energy this past week. One day I could barely hold my eyes open at all. I should have known something like that would happen after mentioning all the stuff I planned to accomplish. Anyway, no windows or curtains got cleaned, I didn't get to work on the cross stitch or the beaded items. I should get time tonight to work on one or the other. I did finish the class but I want to make a few products from that to sell before uploading the class to ECC. I have gotten lots of cutting and a little sewing done on those particular projects. These are really nice and I think you are going to like them.

We hope all of you have a great Memorial Day weekend.

Have a nice day!
www.ECraftClasses.com
www.ECraftClasses.blogspot.com
www.RagQuiltClassroom.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment