Thursday, April 4, 2013

Cat Quilt and Prayers Needed



After about three weeks, I finished this adorable little quilt last night. The picture really does not do it justice. In person, the colors pop and the multiple quilting patterns give it a lot of personality. Although I prefer hand quilting, the quilt had to be machine quilted as I want my little cousin to have it as quickly as possible. I did hand stitch the binding on though.
 
My family will be gathering for a late Easter dinner this weekend and we will pray over it before I mail it to my little 9 year old second cousin who is in the advanced stages of Hodgkins Disease. Please help us pray that God will help her endure the chemotherapy treatments and will minimize the side effects of these treatments. Also remember her parents and my aunt (who is my cousin's grandmother) in prayer.
 
 

Have a nice day!
www.ECraftClasses.com
www.ECraftClasses.blogspot.com
www.RagQuiltClassroom.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment