Thursday, March 7, 2013

Machine Embroidered Butterfly Bookmark

Winter storm Saturn moved through quickly. We got quite a bit of rain and wind but very little snow so we made it through without losing power.

With that over with, I decided to play with my new toy. Hubby got me an embroidery machine for my birthday and I got a few minutes to do a "serious" project on it last night. I know a bookmark isn't too serious but it was the first project I've had time for. When I had five or ten minutes here and there, I have made some quick practice embroideries on leftover fabric to be sure I understand how to use it but that's pretty much it. The machine takes care of the embroidering so I can continue doing other things I need to do. Maybe this weekend I can work on a project that requires the use of more thread colors. Ü I do love this butterfly though so I  may have to make some of these in several colors for quilt squares.



Have a nice day!
www.ECraftClasses.com
www.ECraftClasses.blogspot.com
www.RagQuiltClassroom.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment