Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pain Free Hand Quilting from HGTV

I found this awesome tutorial the other day while browsing for hand quilting tips. Most of you know that I love to hand quilt but it requires a lot of time that I do not always have. I found this awesome video from HGTV that is very helpful, not only for more pain free hand quilting but for quicker hand quilting. I learned that the stabbing method that The Thimble Lady mentions is the best way to hand quilt because of less pucker. She shows you why that is not true. Her work is faster and beautiful - without using the stabbing method - and I wouldn't be much of an instructor if I didn't share this with you. http://www.hgtv.com/video/pain-free-hand-quilting-video/index.html.


Have a nice day!
www.ECraftClasses.com
www.ECraftClasses.blogspot.com
www.RagQuiltClassroom.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment