Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Meet Randi Martin

I am a jack of all trades crafter. I can do 6 crafts in total though one is a bit shaky. I have been crafting since I was 5 years old. My mom taught me how to do all but one of my crafts. I took a class on the oil painting, and picked up the rest myself. I am currently focusing on crocheting. I have been doing that for almost 21 years.

I am currently a Student at Univerity of Phoenix. I just started on March 8th my Bachelors of Science degree with a concentration in Software Engineering. On Feburary 20th I completed my Associates in Visual Communications. Had about a 3 week cooling off period.

I am the mommy to two fur babies. Dixie my Rat Terrier and Mason my Italian Greyhound. Mason will be 8 on August 11th and Dixie 8 on Sept 16th. They are getting to be old, but they still act like youngsters.

I am a horrible craft stash addict. about 90 percent of my room is craft storage. I am trying to get through all the yarn so I can clean out my closet some. Then after the yarn it will be the latch hook stash and then onto my cross stitching stash. Once I get all the stash taken care of I won't buy but one thing to do at a time. I hope.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment